Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tarzan..





Tarzan!

Jeg har lige sat og set Tarzan på disney channel. Jeg vidste det godt men i skulle da også vide det, det er en fantstisk film! Hvis ikke i allerede har set den, så kom igang.

Citater der fra : )

-Tantor: That sounded like Tarzan. It sounded like - like he was in trouble.
Terk: Yeah? Why doesn't he get his new friends to help him? I don't care.
Tantor: Thaaaaat's IT! I've had it with you and your emotional constipation! Tarzan needs us, and we're gonna help him! You got that?
[places Terk on his back]
Tantor: Now pipe down, and hang on tight! We've got a boat to catch.
[Tantor charges off a cliff and into the ocean]
Tantor: I've never felt so alive!
Terk: Good, 'cause I'm gonna kill you!

-Tarzan: No matter where I go, you will always be my mother.
Kala: And you will always be in my heart.

-Kala: Close your eyes. Now forget what you see.
Kala: [puts Tarzan's hand to his chest] What do you feel?
Young Tarzan: My heart.
Kala: [puts Tarzan's head by her chest] Come here.
Young Tarzan: Your heart.
Kala: See? We're exactly the same.

-Jane Porter: I was saved! I was saved by a flying wild man in a loincloth.
Kala: Don't even think about it.
Tarzan: How'd you know it was me?
Kala: I'm your mother. I know everything. Now, where have you been?
Tarzan: I thought you knew everything.


Tarzan: Tarzan. Tar-zan.
Jane Porter: Tarzan. Oh, I see!
Tarzan: Oh, I see!
Tarzan: [points at himself] Tarzan.
Tarzan: [points at Jane] Oh, I see.
Jane Porter: No, no, no. No.
Jane Porter: [clears throat, points at herself] I'm Jane.
Tarzan: No, no, no. No.
Tarzan: [clears throat, points at himself] I'm Jane.
Jane Porter: No, no.
Jane Porter: [points at herself] Jane.
Jane Porter: [points at Tarzan] Tarzan.
Jane Porter: [points at herself] Jane.
Tarzan: Jane.
Jane Porter: Exactly.





Vil du have flere af den slags citater?
her er et link:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120855/quotes

- Til citaterne..

No comments:

Post a Comment